On April 10, 1865 a small group of dedicated men gathered at Little’s Hotel in downtown Indianapolis and founded our beloved Rho Chapter of Sigma Chi. A century and a half later we will gather again to celebrate 150 years of brotherhood and achievement.
The 150th Celebration will be April 10th - April 12th, 2015
Please save the date on your calendars and plan to join us for this important weekend! As we finalize plans, we will be sending along information through news updates on this site, email, and social media
Here are a few highlights of the celebration weekend:
- Unveil the newly paved Rho 150 brick garden on the front walk at the Chapter House
- Welcome Event: Casual cookout/dinner at the Rho Chapter House Friday evening
- Ritual Exemplification on Saturday morning with a discussion to follow by the decade(s)
- Open House at Rho Chapter on Saturday afternoon after Ritual has concluded
- Banquet Celebration including: special presentations, alumni awards & recognition, and a White Rose Ceremony
Excited as we are? Check this page in the next few weeks for an RSVP link which will allow you to sign up for all of the great Rho 150 festivities!
Leave Your Mark!
Thanks to all of those who purchased a brick and helping Rho chapter's 150th even more special!